Monday, November 27, 2006

first post

helloo~

this is mlin, or minimalnectar here with my first post. i am currently a 3rd-year interior design student who loves all thing design. this blog is meant to share some of my interests and commentary on current design and improve my writing skills, as well as give updates on a new design community web project for my university. a bio on me if anyone cares: i'm a californian-born girl going to school upstate new york and I freeze at anywhere below 50 degrees. i'm currently studying abroad in copenhagen for the fall semester and am addicted to two things here: the danish style and hotdogs. My favorite museum is the Tate Modern, my favorite artists are van gogh and rauschenberg, and I don't care what anyone says, but the modern art museum I.M. Pei built on my campus still looks like a giant concrete toilet. hope this intrigued you. enjoy!

No comments: